I am postdoc at the SFB/CRC Higher Invariants at University of Regensburg in the group of Prof. Dr. Klaus Künnemann and Prof. Dr. Walter Gubler. Before that I was a visiting assistant professor at Georgia Tech, working with Matt Baker, Joe Rabinoff and Josephine Yu.
From January to April 2018 I took part in the Trimester Program Tropical Geometry, Amoebas and Polytopes at the Institute Mittag-Leffler in Stockholm, Sweden.
- My paper with José Burgos, Walter Gubler, Klaus Künnemann and Florent Martin name “Differentiability of non-archimedean volumes and non-archimedean Monge-Ampère equations (with an appendix by Robert Lazarsfeld)” was accepted for publication in Algebraic Geometry.
- My paper with Johannes Rau and Kristin Shaw on the “Lefschetz (1,1)-theorem in tropical geometry” is now published in Épijournal de Géométrie Algébrique.
- My joint paper with Walter Gubler, Klaus Künnemann and Florent Martin titled “Continuity of plurisubharmonic envelopes in non-archimedean geometry and test ideals (with an appendix by José Ingnacio Burgos Gil and Martín Sombra)” was accepted for publication in Annales de l’Institut Fourier.
- My paper “Tropical Hodge numbers of non-archimedean curves” was published in the Israel Journal of Mathematics.
- With Veronika Wanner, Helene Sigloch and Martino Stoffel, I am organizing “NATROP 2019”, a conference for young researches in non-archimedean and tropical geometry. This will be the third installment of this conference after 2015 and 2017. Poster here. Our invited speakers for the introduction talks will be Sara Lamboglia (Tropical geometry) and Enrica Mazzon (Non-archimedean geometry).
email: philipp “dot” jell “at” ur “dot” de
Last updated: June 19th, 2019